Le Parc et Domaine de la Briantais

Type : Park and garden

Le Parc et Domaine de la Briantais

Rue Maurice Nogues

35400 Saint-Malo

Le Parc et Domaine de la Briantais

Description :

The chateau was built in 1864 to replace a 17th century manor house belonging to wealthy Saint-Malo ship-owners. The La Chambre family bought the château in 1888. It is set in 27-hectare grounds overlooking the Tour Solidao (tower) and the Rance Valley with magnificent sea views. The grounds are open every day 09.00 – 19.00 in July and August. Out-of-season : weekdays 14.00 – 17.00 or 18.00; weekends and public holidays : 09.00 – 17.00 or 19.00. More details from Saint Malo Council, Parks and Gardens Division, telephone 02 99 81 83 42.

Themes :

Park

Individual visit :

  • Free visit constantly

Group visits :

  • Free group visit constantly
km